Introduction to Mindful Eating workshop
Reconnect with the wisdom of your body to rediscover a peaceful relationship with food and eating.
Date: Friday 15th February, 2019
Time: from 10am to 12.30pm
Location: Charminster, Bournemouth Dorset BH9
The exact address will be provided when you book.
Price: £25 which includes:
– A 2.5 hour workshop with just six participants to ensure personal attention from me.
– A workbook to help you embed everything you learn during the workshop into your day-to-day life.
– Invitation to join my Mindful Eating Facebook Group for more tips, Mindful Eating practices and ongoing support.
About the workshop
Learn the principles of Mindful Eating to reconnect with the wisdom of your body and rediscover a peaceful relationship with food and eating.
The workshop is designed for people who:
– Struggle to lose weight because unwanted habits and emotional eating knock you off course.
– Are anxious about food and eating – you have rules about ‘good’ foods and ‘bad’ foods or you count points, calories or obsess over the number on the scale.
– Have been on countless diets and want to find a more balanced and sustainable way of being.
What you’ll learn:
– The Eight Hungers of Mindful Eating.
– Identify the most powerful hungers for you and how they compel you to eat and drink.
– How to reconnect with the Inner Wisdom of your body
– A Mindful Eating practice that is the backbone of the Mindful Eating coaching programme.
Benefits to you:
– Begin to heal your relationship with food and rediscover the easy pleasure in eating that is your birthright as a human being.
– Replace anxiety and rigid control with respect for the wisdom of your body.
– Loosen the shackles of dieting, unwanted food habits and emotional eating to find freedom, balance and peace with food.
Come and explore your food and eating challenges with a professionally trained and qualified Coach. This workshop offers a safe and supportive environment to learn Mindful Eating practices that may change your life!
Wishing you love and light until we meet,