All of us want to be happier, it is the most cherished goal in life. Positive Psychology research suggests that happiness not only makes us feel better but also boosts our energy, creativity, immune system, productivity, relationships and can even lead to a longer life!
Happiness is the essential ingredient to a life worth living but for so many of us, it is elusive. We’re not taught the skills of ‘how to be happy’ at school and society teaches us to look for happiness in the wrong places. While there has been an explosion in wellbeing resources during recent months, simply knowing about the wellbeing activities that lead to happiness is not enough. We must overcome the barriers, make happiness and wellbeing a priority, and take small, intentional actions every day to create long-lasting improvements.
This is where Wellbeing Coaching can help: learning how to be happier and improve our wellbeing is critical for those with low mood, and it’s invaluable for all of us.
Wellbeing Coaching is for you if:
- You have a good job, nice house and love in your life, yet you feel like there’s something missing and wonder ‘Is this all there is?’
- Your days are lost in the rush of keeping up with your calendar and your ‘To Do’ list. You’re too busy to be happy, you’re stressed and exhausted.
- You’ve tried reading books or taking online happiness courses but making changes by yourself is hard: life always seems to get in the way. You need support and accountability to make wellbeing a priority and put the strategies into practice.
- You struggle with low mood and lack of energy – or perhaps you’ve been diagnosed with depression – and you’d like to take proactive steps to improve your happiness and wellbeing.
What we’ll explore
We will explore your current challenges, what happiness and wellbeing mean to you and what you want to achieve. I draw upon my experience as a professional Coach and love of Positive Psychology (the science of wellbeing) to tailor your wellbeing coaching sessions specifically for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach and together we will create a happiness and wellbeing action plan that is as unique as you are. Here’s what we could cover:
The benefits of Wellbeing Coaching
- Understand your unique relationship to happiness and wellbeing, and any blocks that may prevent you from achieving it.
- Explore the results of Positive Psychology research and how we can use the science of wellbeing to create long-lasting happiness.
- Choose from the 16 wellbeing strategies for the mind, body, heart and soul to create a happiness and wellbeing action plan that suits you best.
- Learn how to make happiness a habit: making a daily, intentional commitment to choosing happiness every day.
How it works
- We start with a free, no-obligation 30-minute conversation to discuss your challenges, your goals and how Wellbeing Coaching can help you. I’ll explain how I work and answer any questions you may have.
- A one hour Discovery session which forms the foundation of our coaching relationship.
- Followed by six one hour coaching sessions, usually two sessions per month, which enable you to work towards your goals with my ongoing support.
- After each session, you will have homework which is designed to help you deepen your learning. This may be a question for you to ponder over the coming weeks, or a written exercise to further explore the topic of our coaching session.
- Email or WhatsApp support in between coaching sessions as needed.
- A warm and positive partnership to support you with every step of your coaching journey.
- You are very welcome to work with me for longer than eight sessions as it takes time to embed lasting change and coaching helps to keep you moving towards your goals. When our coaching relationship does come to an end, we celebrate how far you have come with a one hour completion session.
- I coach via the Zoom video-conferencing platform or over the phone.
Investment in your health and happiness: £1,000 for 8 x one hour coaching sessions over four months. (Invoiced at £250 per month)
“Emma is truly passionate about coaching and her clients. She is gentle yet supportive, challenging you to take an extra step towards fulfilling your potential. She listens carefully and has a special ability to connect the dots and cut through the noise. Emma helped me to become aware of some truly important personal topics, to understand myself better and to take action. Her enthusiasm and energy is infectious. Work with Emma if you have a chance: she will have a positive impact on you and your life.”
Alexander – Wellbeing Coaching client
Why work with me
I am a professionally trained and qualified coach with a PCC credential from the International Coach Federation. I have a special interest in Resilience and Wellbeing and additional certificates in the Science of Wellbeing, Positive Psychology Coaching, Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction and Mental Health First Aid. My mission is to help you create a happiness and wellbeing action plan that is as unique as you are, containing all the ingredients you need to help you feel good, function better and design a life well lived.