As a Reiki Master Practitioner, it is my privilege to work with women at every stage of their journey, including:
- Women trying to conceive – whether you’re trying to get pregnant naturally or with assisted conception (IVF, IUI or ICSI), Reiki relieves the stress and anxiety of the conception cycle that can become a barrier to getting pregnant. A Reiki treatment promotes relaxation and strengthens the body’s energy system in readiness for conception and pregnancy.
- Pregnant mums-to-be – Pregnancy is nothing short of an everyday miracle but growing a new life comes with challenges! Reiki helps to relieve morning sickness, restore restful sleep, and reduce the aches and pains that come with your changing body. A Reiki treatment gives you time to relax and reconnect with your baby, and prepares you for birth and beyond.
- Post-natal mothers recovering from Caesarean-section, traumatic birth or post-natal PTSD – A difficult birth can leave you reeling: trying to recover from the physical and emotional shock while caring for your new baby, all on very little sleep. A Reiki treatment is a deeply nurturing experience that helps to relieve the physical pain, release the mental and emotional energy of the trauma and bring your mind and body into balance.
- New mums struggling with post-natal depression and/or post-natal anxiety – Reiki is a wonderful complementary therapy to relieve stress and anxiety as well as restore mental and emotional balance, promoting a calmer response to life’s challenges. A Reiki treatment is the ultimate act of self-care at a time when you need it most.
- Mums juggling the demands of motherhood – whether your child is a toddler or a teen, and every age in between! As mothers, we tend to put our children (and everyone else) before ourselves, yet we cannot continue to care for others if we don’t give ourselves what we need. A Reiki treatment offers you time to rest, relax and recharge.
- Menopause – The ‘change of life’ can bring unwanted symptoms including anxiety, hot flushes and mood swings – to name a few – and Reiki can most definitely help. Not only does Reiki relieve stress and anxiety, it balances your mind and body, relieving the symptoms of menopause and helping you to celebrate the next chapter of your life.
The healing power of Reiki guides you back to optimum health so you can feel like your best self again.