If any of these sound familiar, you’re in the right place…
- You struggle with your weight – You have the best intentions to manage your weight but unwanted food habits and uncontrollable cravings always knock you off course. You know it’s not as simple as ‘calories in vs. calories out’ and you want to understand what’s really going on.
- You battle with your body image – You can’t accept your body as it is. You’re ashamed when you look in the mirror and pick fault with what you see. Or, you compare yourself to others and find yourself lacking. Hating your body is making you miserable and you want to find self-compassion and peace.
- You have a challenging relationship with food – You use food to reward and comfort yourself or soothe difficult emotions. You struggle with overeating, binge-eating or emotional eating and it seems out of your control. You want to be in charge of your food choices and eating behaviours instead of food being in charge of you.
- You’re anxious about food and obsess over the numbers – Food is a nutritional minefield and you have a complicated set of food rules in place, or you count points, calories or grams of carbs/fat. You check the numbers to see if you can ‘afford’ to eat, restricting food when you’ve had a ‘bad day’. You want to break free from this self-imposed food prison without the guilt and shame.
- You’re a veteran of countless diets – You try every new diet thinking ‘this will be the one that works’ only to lose momentum after a promising start, eventually putting the weight back on. You’re trapped in a cycle of deprivation, hope, failure and guilt… and it’s exhausting. You want to find a more sustainable way of nourishing yourself.
You’re ready to heal your relationship with food, eating and body, and you’re open to trying a different approach.